KMI SL 540-400
Estimated Delivery: 9 months from receipt of deposit for machine
On site assembly: 3 weeks
List of equipment supplied with each DKM Pulp Moulding System #KMI- SL-540-400
moulder SM540-400 and process SP540-400
- One face stainless steel Moulding drum with quick die clamps suited for quick die change, anti- friction bearings (Platen size 1372 mm x 1016 mm x 355).
- Automatic die and decal wash system. This water is heated through a heat exchange system from the seal water in the vacuum pump.
- Automatic transfer die oiling and cleaning system
- Manual and automatic operating settings
- One air receiver and one air puff receiver tank with inline filter, regulator and lubricators.
- All necessary electrical controls and starters all wired to a control panel that can be run in automatic or manual.
- One stainless steel Moulding vat with a constant pulp flow system for product weight control, one 525 liters per minute pulp transfer pump 500 litre stainless steel circulation tank with automatic pulp level control from the pulpers.
- One 230 psi die and decal wash pump.
- One Travaini vacuum pump 94Kw – 51cubic meters per minute.
- One 220 liters per minute seal water pump
- One white water pump, 950 liters per minute.
- One 1400 litre stainless steel vacuum tank and one white water return pump @ 900 liters per minute.
- Two 1100 litre stainless steel vacuum accumulator tanks with time delay valve activation.
- Five heavy structural assembly frame epoxy coated.
- Technical services supplied for installation and start-up.
- Jobsite installation materials
- Spare parts (limited supply)
- All required electrical wiring (Note: the Buyer shall supply at its expense all the necessary electrical power including transformer as required by Seller for the equipment as well as all cables up to the Seller’s control panels)
Single Source Pulping System
- Two Pulpers with 37Kw two speed motors @ 2400 liters @ 6% and 7200 liters @2%
These pulpers work in sequence and are completely automated. You push the start button and #1 pulper fills up to the pulping level, the lift bin is loaded with paper manually, dumps into the pulper automatically. The pulper then pulps for a preset time (on the panel) and then automatically fills up to the final usage level. At this time the pulper drive goes down to low and automatically starts filling the circulation tank and vat. When the tank is empty the cycle starts over (pulper #1) and then the next pulper is automatically selected (pulper #2) which has already gone through the same process as pulper #1. Then pulper #1 and so on.
Two pulpers supplying 350 Kg per hour
Pulp is supplied on demand to the pulp circulation tank by gravity.
- Two 9,200 litre white water tank.
KMI Dryer SD 540-400:
This Four Pass One Zone Dryer (for 54” system) has:
- One 28 meter bi directional air flow dryer zone.
- One main conveyor drive motor with a VFD control to match the speed of the moulder.
- One 3 meter lead-in conveyor with adjustable height.
- One automatic chain oiling system
- Fabricated from structural steel and heavy galvanized steel sheeting
- Has a continuous variable speed roller chain tray conveyors that automatically matches the Moulding speed of the DKM moulder.
- One Natural gas or oil burners. Total 2,500,000 btu’s
- Two blower plug circulation fans. (370 cubic meters per minute)
- One exhaust fan per zone.(114 cubic meters per minute)
- One makeup air inlet fan per zone.(70 cubic meters per minute)
- Has a high temperature cut off and E stops.
- Cross duct heat exchange system returning exhaust heat energy back to the makeup air system of the dryer
- The dryer is complete with a user friendly PLC main control panel.
- Two heat exchange system c/w stainless steel storage tank, pump, heat exchange coils for makeup air and the process water and related controls to operate the system. This heat exchange system removes heat energy from the exhaust and returns it back into the makeup air for the dryer and to the white water tank.
- The insulation is 10 cm and 15 cm rock wool fibre board. The panels are assembled to provide a sealed enclosure.
- Paper lifts with built in scale and automatic dumping to pulpers.