KMI Pulp Moulding System # KMI-540-850
List of equipment supplied with each KMI Pulp Moulding System KMI-540-850
2040 trays per hour
Moulder M540-850 and process P540-850
• One face stainless steel moulding drum with quick die clamps suited for quick die change, anti- friction bearings (Platen size 1372 mm x 413 mm).
• Automatic die and decal wash system. This water is heated through a heat exchange system from the seal water in the vacuum pump.
• Manual and automatic operating settings.
• One air receiver and one air puff receiver tank with inline filter, regulator and lubricators.
• All necessary electrical controls and starters all wired to a control panel that can be run in automatic or manual.
• One stainless steel Moulding vat with a constant pulp flow system for product weight control, one 425 liters per minute pulp transfer pump, 380 litre stainless steel circulation tank with automatic pulp level control from the pulpers.
• One 230 psi die and decal wash pump.
• One Travaini vacuum pump 45 Kw – 21 cubic meters per minute.
• One 116 liters per minute seal water pump.
• One white water pump 600 liters per minute.
• One 1400 litre stainless steel vacuum tank and one white water return pump @ 800 liters per minute.
• Five heavy structural assembly frame epoxy coated.
• Technical services supplied for installation and start-up.
• Jobsite installation materials
• Spare parts (limited supply)
• All required electrical wiring. (Note: the Buyer shall supply at its expense all the necessary electrical power including transformer as required by Seller for the equipment as well as all cables up to the Seller’s control panels)
Single Source Pulping System
• Two Pulpers with 23Kw two speed motors @ 1287 liters @ 6% and 3900 liters @ 2% These pulpers work in sequence and are completely automated. You push the start button and #1 pulper fills up to the pulping level, the lift bin is loaded with paper manually, dumps into the pulper automatically. The pulper then pulps for a preset time (on the panel) and then automatically fills up to the final usage level. At this time the pulper drive goes down to low and automatically starts filling the circulation tank and vat. When the tank is empty the cycle starts over (pulper #1) and then the next pulper is automatically selected (pulper #2) which has already gone through the same process as pulper #1. Then pulper #1 and so on. Two pulpers supplying 143 kg per hour. Pulp is supplied on demand to the pulp circulation tank by gravity.
• One 10 000 litre white water tank.
KMI Dryer D-540-850
This Four Pass One Zone Dryer (for 54” system) has:
• One 11 meter dryer zone.
• One main conveyor drive motor with a VFD control to match the speed of the moulder.
• One 3 meter lead-in conveyor with adjustable height.
• One automatic chain oiling system.
• Fabricated from structural steel and heavy galvanized steel sheeting.
• Has a continuous variable speed roller chain tray conveyors that automatically matches the Moulding speed of the DKM moulder.
• One Natural gas or oil burners. Total 2,000,000 btu’s
• One blower plug circulation fan. (280 cubic meters per minute)
• One exhaust fan per zone. (84 cubic meters per minute)
• One makeup air inlet fan per zone. (50 cubic meters per minute)
• Has a high temperature cut off and E stops.
• Cross duct heat exchange system returning exhaust heat energy back to the makeup air system of the dryer.
•The dryer is complete with a user friendly PLC main control panel.
•The insulation is 10 cm and 15 cm rock wool fibre board. The panels are assembled to provide a sealed enclosure.
• Paper lifts with built in scale and automatic dumping to pulpers.
• This machines comes with 4 dies.