Manual / Automatic Moulder
KMI Pulp Moulding System # KMI-400-600
List of equipment supplied with each KMI Pulp Moulding System KMI-400-600
1080 trays per hour
Moulder M400-600 and process P400-600
• One face stainless steel moulding drum with quick die clamps suited for quick die change, anti- friction bearings (Platen size 1029 mm x 413 mm).
• Automatic die and decal wash system. This water is heated through a heat exchange system from the seal water in the vacuum pump.
• Manual and automatic operating settings.
• One air receiver and one air puff receiver tank with inline filter, regulator and lubricators.
• All necessary electrical controls and starters all wired to a control panel that can be run in automatic or manual.
• One stainless steel Moulding vat with a constant pulp flow system for product weight control, one 220 liters per minute pulp transfer pump, 380 litre stainless steel circulation tank with automatic pulp level control from the pulpers.
• One 230 psi die and decal wash pump.
• One Travaini vacuum pump 30 Kw – 17 cubic meters per minute.
• One 58 liters per minute seal water pump.
• One white water pump 300 liters per minute.
• One 830 litre stainless steel vacuum tank and one white water return pump @ 600 liters per minute.
• Five heavy structural assembly frame epoxy coated.
• Technical services supplied for installation and start-up.
• Jobsite installation materials
• Spare parts (limited supply)
• All required electrical wiring (Note: the Buyer shall supply at its expense all the necessary electrical power including transformer as required by Seller for the equipment as well as all cables up to the Seller’s control panels)
Single Source Pulping System
• Two pulpers with 8Kw two speed motors @ 660 liters @ 6% and 2000 liters @ 2% These pulpers work in sequence. You push the start button and #1 pulper fills up to the pulping level. Then the pulper is loaded with paper manually and pulps for a preset time, selected by the operator. When the pulping is complete you set the pulper to low and it automatically starts filling the circulation tank and vat, when selected. When the pulper is empty you start the cycle over and then select the next pulper, #2, which has already gone through the same process as pulper #1. Then pulper #1 and so on. Two pulpers supplying 76 kg per hour. Pulp is supplied on demand to the pulp circulation tank by gravity.
• One 5000 litre white water tank.
KMI Dryer D-400-600
This Four Pass One Zone Dryer (for 40.5” system) has:
• One 10 meter dryer zone.
• One main conveyor drive motor with a VFD control to match the speed of the moulder.
• One 3 meter lead-in conveyor with adjustable height.
• One automatic chain oiling system
• Fabricated from structural steel and heavy galvanized steel sheeting
• Has a continuous variable speed roller chain tray conveyors that automatically matches the Moulding speed of the DKM moulder.
• One Natural gas or oil burners. Total 1,000,000 btu’s The insulation is 10 cm and 15 cm rock wool fibre board. The panels are assembled to provide a sealed enclosure.
• One blower plug circulation fan. (280 cubic meters per minute)
• One exhaust fan per zone. (42 cubic meters per minute)
• One makeup air inlet fan per zone. (25 cubic meters per minute)
• Has a high temperature cut off and E stops.
• Cross duct heat exchange system returning exhaust heat energy back to the makeup air system of the dryer
• This machines comes with 3 dies.