Manual / Automatic Moulder
KMI Pulp Moulding System # KMI-270-400
List of equipment supplied with each KMI Pulp Moulding System KMI-270-400
480 trays per hour
Moulder M270-400 and process P270-400
• One face stainless steel moulding drum with quick die clamps suited for quick die change, anti- friction bearings (Platen size 686 mm x 413 mm).
• Automatic die and decal wash system. This water is heated through a heat exchange system from the seal water in the vacuum pump.
• Manual and automatic operating settings.
• One air receiver and one air puff receiver tank with inline filter, regulator and lubricators.
• All necessary electrical controls and starters all wired to a control panel that can be run in automatic or manual.
• One stainless steel moulding vat with a constant pulp flow system for product weight control, one 150 liters per minute pulp transfer pump, 200 litre stainless steel circulation tank with automatic pulp level control from the pulpers.
• One 230 psi die and decal wash pump.
• One Travaini vacuum pump 15Kw – 6 cubic meters per minute.
• One 39 liters per minute seal water pump.
• One white water pump 150 liters per minute.
• One 700 litre stainless steel vacuum tank and one white water return pump @ 500 liters per minute.
• Two heavy structural assembly frame epoxy coated.
• Technical services supplied for installation and start-up.
• Jobsite installation materials
• Spare parts (limited supply)
• All required electrical wiring (Note: the Buyer shall supply at its expense all the necessary electrical power including transformer as required by Seller for the equipment as well as all cables up to the Seller’s control panels)
Single Source Pulping System
• Two pulpers with 6Kw two speed motors @ 297 liters @ 6% and 900 liters @ 2% These pulpers work in sequence. You push the start button and #1 pulper fills up to the pulping level. Then the pulper is loaded with paper manually and pulps for a preset time, selected by the operator. When the pulping is complete you set the pulper to low and it automatically starts filling the circulation tank and vat, when selected. When the pulper is empty you start the cycle over and then select the next pulper, #2, which has already gone through the same process as pulper #1. Then pulper #1 and so on. Two pulpers supplying 34 kg per hour. Pulp is supplied on demand to the pulp circulation tank by gravity.
• One 2,300 litre white water tank.
KMI Dryer D-270-400
This is a batch dryer with three drying carts. (For 27” system):
• One Natural gas or oil burners. Total 800,000 btu’s
• One blower plug circulation fan. (196 cubic meters per minute)
• One exhaust fan per zone. (22 cubic meters per minute)
• One makeup air inlet fan per zone. (13 cubic meters per minute)
• Has a high temperature cut off and E stops.
• The dryer is complete with a user friendly PLC main control panel.
• The insulation is 10 cm and 15 cm rock wool fibre board. The panels are assembled to provide a sealed enclosure.
• This machines comes with 2 dies.