KMI Pulp Moulding System # KMI-540-300
List of equipment supplied with each KMI Pulp Moulding System KMI-670-200
7200 trays per hour
Moulder M540-300 and process P540-300
• Four face VFD driven stainless steel moulding drum with quick die clamps suited for quickdie change, anti friction bearings (Platen size 1372 mm x 413mm).
• Automatic die and decal wash system. This water is heated through a heat exchange system from the seal water in the vacuum pump.
• Automatic transfer die oiling and cleaning system.
• Manual and automatic operating settings.
• One air receiver and two air puff receiver tanks with inline filter, regulator and lubricators.
• All necessary electrical controls and starters all wired to a control panel that can be run in automatic or manual.
• One stainless steel Moulding vat with a constant pulp flow system for product weight control, one 1100 liters per minute pulp transfer pump and 470 litre stainless steel circulation tank with automatic pulp level control from the pulpers.
• One 230 psi die and decal wash pump and spray wash gun for cleaning dies.
• One Travaini vacuum pump 112.5 Kw – 61 cubic meters per minute.
• One 385 liters per minute seal water pump.
• One white water pump 950 liters per minute.
• One 1630 litre stainless steel vacuum tanks and white water return pump @ 962 liters per minute.
• One 1000 litre stainless steel vacuum accumulator tank.
• Five heavy structural assembly frame epoxy coated.
• Technical services supplied for installation and start-up.
• Jobsite installation materials
• Spare parts (limited supply)
• All required electrical wiring (Note: the Buyer shall supply at its expense all the necessary electrical power including transformer as required by Seller for the equipment as well as all cables up to the Seller’s control panels).
Single Source Pulping System
• Two Pulpers with 37.5 Kw drives @4000@ 6% and 5700 litre @ 4.5%
These pulpers work in sequence and are completely automated. You push the start button and #1 pulper fills up to the pulping level, the lift bin is loaded with paper manually, dumps into the pulper automatically. The pulper then pulps for a preset time (on the panel) and then automatically fills up to the final usage level. At this time the pulper drive goes down to low and is ready to use. This tank is selected and automatically screened and then fed into the pulp storage tank. The pulp is now ready for use in the pulp circulation system for moulding. When the tank is empty a red light comes on (pulper #1) and then pulper #2 which has already gone through the same process as pulper #1 is selected. Then pulper #1 and so on. Two pulpers supplying 525 Kg per hour.
Two pulpers supplying 525 Kg per hour. Pulp is supplied on demand to the 8,500 litre pulp dilution tank at 70% pulp and \30% water tank by pulp transfer pump through a vibrating screen.
KMI Dryer D540-300:
• This three Pass Two Zone Dryer (for 54” system) has:
• Two 11.7 meter dryer zones.
• One main conveyor drive motor with a VFD control to match the speed of the moulder.
• One 3 meter lead-in conveyor with adjustable height.
• One automatic chain oiling system.
• Fabricated from structural steel and heavy galvanized steel sheeting.
• Has a continuous variable speed roller chain tray conveyors that automatically.
• matches the moulding speed of the KMI moulder.
• Two Natural gas or oil burners. Total 4,000,000 btu’s.
• Two exhaust fan per zone (98 cubic meters per minute).
• Has a high temperature cut off and E stops.
• The dryer is complete with a user friendly PLC main control panel.
• One heat exchange system per zone, c/w stainless steel storage tank, pump, heat exchange coils for makeup air and the process water and related controls to operate the system.
• This heat exchange system removes heat energy from the exhaust and returns it back into the makeup air for the dryer and then goes into the white water tanks to heat them.
• The exhaust system includes a water recovery.
• The insulation is 10 cm and 15cm rock wool fibre board. The panels are assembled to provide a sealed enclosure.
• Paper lifts with built in scale and automatic dumping to pulpers.
• This machines comes with 16 dies (included).
• Training on the moulder and process is provided as part of the installation cost. All maintenance staff and skilled operational personnel are required to be on-site and assist in the installation of the equipment. All production staff required for every shift must be available for training during the last two weeks of installation. Schedule TBD by Seller Installation manager.
• Technology improvements: At KMI Pulp Machines we are always working on
improvements to our products. Our primary focus is on energy savings and recovery from the dryers. These new improvements will be offered to our customers at cost for a period of three years.
• Programming improvements: KMI Software improvements will be offered at no charge. KMI Hardware improvements will be offered at cost for a period of two years.
• On-site Technical visits: During the warranty period of the KMI moulding system KMI personnel will visit the buyers’ facility. While visiting the buyers’ facility the seller will observe the operation of the equipment and made recommendations if required.